WAVES - USD
Last Trade Volume:
Last Trade Volume To:
You are going to have to go on something of a very steep learning curve if and when you do decide to start utilizing any of the many different cryptocurrencies, for there are so many of them available these days you can get quite confused if you are unaware of the differences.
To help anyone get a better understanding of the different between each of the major and some of the newer digital cryptocurrencies you will find a guide relating to each one of them throughout this website.
Therefore if you are seeking more information about Waves, then I would suggest you set aside a few minutes to learn more about what it is all about and how that cryptocurrency works and operates.
One thing you do initially need to be aware of is that Waves is in fact one of the non-minable cryptocurrencies, which may therefore make it one of the lesser volatile cryptocurrencies, but as with all of them the value can swing in one direction or another at any time.
It is always going to be up to you and you alone just which one of the many different cryptocurrencies you do decide to end up using, below is a very informative video presentation I recently discovered that will let you know more about that digital currency.
I would also advise you to take a look at the Waves Platform for by doing so you are very quickly going to get to grips with the very unique way that this up and coming cryptocurrency has been designed with the end user always in mind.
Waves is not going to be one of those digital currencies that you are going to have a great deal of difficulty either buying or selling, for I have discovered quite a lot of different currency exchanges at which you will be able to buy it at.
Not only can you purchase Waves using a lot of different payment options and in many different currencies too but at each of the following exchanges you are also going to be able to sell both large and small volumes of Waves whenever you need or wish to do so.
You should always have plenty of payment options available to you if you wish to make a purchase of Waves at the YoBit exchange and they do of course offer a live and updated in real time platform on which you can buy and sell and also see the current live price of Waves.
Being able to store your Waves safely is of course important and as such one digital wallet that is always going to be offering you the very highest of security features and protocols will be the one available at Bittrex and their digital currency exchange comes highly recommended too.
The Tidex exchange is another highly reliable digital currency exchange that is going to allow anyone and at any time of the day or night buy or sell any volume of Waves, and their exchange is a highly secure one and offers you the added advantage of being able to access around the clock custom support too.
There are a growing number of country specific digital currency exchanges that will allow people living and residing in certain countries to easily buy and sell Waves in their own home currency and one such exchange is the Bitcoin Indonesia exchange that may be worth checking to if you do indeed live or reside in Indonesia.
You will be in very safe hands if you choose to use the Liqui exchange, and with their always available platform and their updated in real time prices for buying and selling Waves you will always be able to see the current exchange rates and their fees are quite reasonable too.
The fees and charges that you are going to be hit with when using some digital currency exchanges to turn cash into Waves or Waves into cash can be ridiculously high, and as such do take a look over the Livecoin exchange as you will appreciate just how low their fees and charges are when you do so.
The Cryptomate exchange is another digital currency exchange at which you are always going to be able to buy or sell Waves at their displayed rates of exchange, their platform is updated in real time so the price you see will be the price you pay or get for your Waves.
If you are interested in using one of the relatively new digital currencies such as Waves then you are soon going to be able to buy or sell that digital currency as there are, as you have just found out above, plenty of different exchanges that you can make use of.
But do keep in mind that each exchange is going to be offering you something different, and one of the biggest differences could be the actual exchange rate you are going to get.
Another aspect of using a digital currency exchange that you are going to have to do a little bit of research on is in regards to the fees and charges each exchange is going to be imposing on you not only when you buy Waves but sell that digital currency too.
So always pay attention to that aspect of using any exchange and try and select one that is offering you the lowest fees but also the very best exchange rates too.
- Overview of Waves
- Where to Buy and Sell Waves
- Top 10 Waves Exchanges by Currency Pairings
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How much do exchanges charge to buy or sell Waves?
- Is it worth buying Waves as an investment opportunity?
- Does the value of Waves increase over the weekend?
- How many different payment methods can I buy Waves with?
- Do I have to pay to open a Waves digital wallet?
- Are all Waves exchanges the same?
- What is the best selling price of Waves?
- Is Waves guaranteed to increase in value if I hold onto them?
- Which digital currency will suit me best?
- How many transactions can I perform using Waves?
Whether you do wish to buy and sell and start to use the digital currency that is Waves is of course up to you. However, not only will you need to locate and sign up to a digital currency exchange that is going to allow you to buy or sell it, you will need to find one that will also let you use any one currency you wish to use to purchase it.
With that in mind I have looked around at many exchanges and have compiled the following listing that will let you know which ones do offer a range of different currency options for you to buy or sell any volume of Waves.
- WAVES/BTC – If you want to do a WAVES/BTC exchange then the one exchange that does perform the highest number of those types of digital currency trades each day is Bittrex. On average they perform around $4,305,900 of those trades each 24 hour period and as such the percentage of those particular trades performed each is day high at 31.29%.
- WAVES/IDR – You may be interested in doing a WAVES/IDR transaction and if so then one of the very best and certainly one of the most popular exchanges at which you can perform such exchanges at is Bitcoin Indonesia. In regards to the volume of WAVES/IDR performed at that exchange over a day the volume is some $676,895which is 4.92%of all such trades.
- KOLION/WAVES – Tidex is going to be the digital currency exchange you will be best advised to visit if you wish to do a KOLION/WAVES exchange for they do a lot of those exchanges every single day of the week. In fact, their daily average of those exchanges is $159,472 which surprisingly is 1.16% of the total volume of such trades, so do consider using that exchange.
- WAVES/ETH – As someone who does wish to do a WAVES/ETH trade then there are a number of different exchanges that are always going to allow you to do such an exchange, and one that is recommended is Bittrex. Due to the simple fact that on average they perform in total in regards to WAVES/ETH exchanges a volume of $133,321 you will always find you can buy or sell any amount.
- WAVES/USDT – There are of course some digital currency exchanges that will allow you to perform a huge number of different digital currency transactions, and one such exchange is Liqui. If you are seeking out an exchange that is going to allow you to perform WAVES/USDT exchanges then thanks to their daily average volume being $97,833of such trades you will never experience a problem buying or sell those digital currencies on their exchange.
- WAVES/RUB – Exmo will certainly be one of the very best digital currency exchanges that you should consider using it at any time of the night or day you wish to do WAVES/RUB exchanges and you will have no difficulties performing such a trade on their exchange. They have a daily average of around $43,664of such transactions performed on their exchange which guarantees fluidity.
- BCH/WAVES – If you sign up to the Tidex exchange then you are going to find a range of different digital currency options available to you in regards to buying or selling any quantity of such cryptocurrencies. You are going to be able to very easily and seamlessly perform BCH/WAVES transactions and you may be interested to learn on average each day they perform around $38,198 of such exchanges.
- WCT/WAVES – By choosing to use the Waves Decentralized Exchange digital currency exchange then there are always going to be plenty of different digital currency exchange options available to you. Therefore if you are interested in doing WCT/WAVES exchanges and want an exchange that can handle small or large volume of those currency transactions then this is certainly an exchange to consider using.
- WAVES/USD – YoBit is the one digital currency exchange that I can highly recommend if you are looking for somewhere that you are always going to be able to perform WAVES/USD exchanges in a very cost effective way. They do perform one of the largest daily averages of such trades and that ensures no matter when you wish to buy or sell, then you are always going to be able to do so.
- WCT/WAVES – One additional digital exchange for you to consider using if it is WCT/WAVES trades that you are looking to perform is the Tidex exchange. The volume of those types of trades they perform on average is fairly large that being around $7,812 so you are definitely always going to be able to buy or sell any volumes that you require and will be able to do so easily and in a cost effective way.
I certainly had lots of questions when I first started using digital currencies and I am more than confident that if you are a first time or inexperienced user of crypto currencies in general then you will also probably have a lot of questions too.
To help you learn more about Waves below I have put together some of the more frequently asked questions in regards to buying and selling Waves and also in regards to getting yourself a Waves digital wallet so please read on as you will probably find the answers you are looking for below.
As such it will pay dividends of you to spend some time comparing each of the fees and any additional charges imposed on you by different exchanges as some of them may actually offer you some very low and very reasonable fees.
Whilst many people do tend to buy digital currencies such as Waves as a long or short term investment, please do ensure that you are fully aware of the risks of trading any digital currency as the value of them are never guaranteed to rise over any given time period which is important to know and fully understand.
In fact, it is always going to be down to a range of unique factors that will ultimately determine whether Waves is going to rise in value or is going to decrease in value at any one time or another, so there will be no real way of knowing when its value will rise of fall in advance of it doing so.
As such another thing that you are going to have to add onto your checklist of wants and demands from any Waves exchange that you do decide to sign up to is having the ability of being able to pay for your order of Waves by using a payment method of your own choosing.
You do however need to be aware of the fact that when you wish to buy or sell any digital currency such as Waves then there will be fees and charges in regards to buying and selling that digital currency, so always pick a low cost and reliable currency exchange.
Well, that is not always going to be the case for some exchanges are going to be offering you a range of different extras and features, so keep that in mind and pick one that is best suited to what you are looking for.
One thing to be aware of is that each digital currency exchange may be offering you a slightly different exchange rate in regards to you selling your Waves and they will also have their own fees and charges to, so pick one that is going to be giving you the best rates and the lowest fees and charges too.
However, you need to be aware that the price of Waves or for that matter any digital currency is just as likely to fall in value as rise in value and as such never be under the impression that you are always going to make money if you do buy Waves and hold onto it for any given period of time, as that will not always be the case.
It is also worth noting that payment options for buying Waves can also vary from change to exchange and you will also find that the fees and charge imposed on you will also vary, so always look out for one that isn’t going to charge you way too much when buying or selling Waves too.
So therefore you are going to be able to hold onto any quantity of Waves that you have stored in your digital wallet for as long as you require, for they will never expire and if you do hold onto them long enough you may just find that they increase in value too.