USDT - USD
Last Trade Volume:
Last Trade Volume To:
Tether is one of the non-minable cryptocurrencies that you may be interested in utilizing. If so then this guide is going to give you a good insight into how to purchase it, store it and of course a very wide range of additional aspects in regards to a range of different Tether related topics.
Keep in mind though, that there are now a huge number of other similar digital currencies, and you should always weigh up the pros and cons of using each of them before you decide on just which one you would prefer using.
Whilst some cryptocurrencies can be very volatile in regards to their values on a day to day basis, some of the newer ones can be and are quite stable. You should always be fully aware of the risks of using any form of digital and cryptocurrencies, and with that in mind I invite you to read on and then decide for yourself if Tether is going to be one you should start to use.
If you are interested in finding out more about what Tether has to offer you then maybe you should watch the video below. It will give you a basic overview of the way that Tether has been designed and by reading on any questions that you may have will be answered below also.
It isn’t going to take even a novice cryptocurrency user very long to find out how to use Tether, and as such if you are worried it may be a very confusing type of digital currency to use then think again!
One thing you will be very pleased to hear is that there are certainly no shortages of Tether digital currency exchanges at which you are going to be able to buy and sell Tether.
However, with there being so many different currency exchanges available to you I would encourage you to shop around for you will often find additional benefits on offer at most of them and the fees and charges that you will be required to pay for buying or selling any amount of Tether can also vary depending on just which exchange you choose to make use of too.
Being able to store your Tether safely is of course important and as such one digital wallet that is always going to be offering you the very highest of security features and protocols will be the one available at Bittrex and their digital currency exchange comes highly recommended too.
Tether is always going to be available to you if and when you do wish to buy any online, and as the Poloniex exchange is actually one of the most used digital exchanges then you should seriously consider making use of it, plus you can of course sell Tether at that exchange at any time also.
Some Tether digital currency exchanges have become very popular and one that you will find is and one that is going to offer you a range of additional features when you make use of it is HitBTC, their fees and associated charges are very reasonable and they do offer the highest security protocols too.
Please do make sure that whichever digital currency exchange you finally decide to utilize to buy or sell Tether is going to be offering you everything you do need, and one that I doubt you are ever going to experience problems at is the Bitfinex exchange.
You will probably have your own ideas and opinions on just what makes a digital currency exchange highly usable and with that in mind if you are looking for a low cost way to buy and sell Tether then the Huobi exchange may be an ideal one of you to utilize and make use of.
You will be in very safe hands if you choose to use the Liqui exchange, and with their always available platform and their updated in real time prices for buying and selling Tether you will always be able to see the current exchange rates and their fees are quite reasonable too.
To quickly purchase any amount of Tether you will always find the Gate.io exchange is able to handle your order for Tether plus if you ever want to sell Tether then that is something else you are going to be able to do relatively easily and with the minimum of fuss too as one of their customers.
You are going to be able to buy and sell a range of different cryptocurrencies when you use the Kraken exchange, however if it is Tether you are looking to make a purchase off or sell then that is a highly recommended exchange and one that you will always find very easy to use.
How and when you do wish to buy or sell or even start using Tether is going to be up to you, however there are two things that you are going to need, the first is a digital wallet and then you will also need to find a digital currency exchange that is suitable to you personally.
Not all exchanges are going to be letting you use maybe your own chosen payment option when you wish to buy Tether and as such keep that fact in mind when you are doing your own research in regards to which exchange you use.
Another very important aspect of being a digital currency exchange user is that there will always be fees and charges to be paid, and you are never going to want to be forced to have to pay too much when buying or selling not only Tether but any cryptocurrency.
So always make sure the one you do finally select to use is going to be charging you the minimum of fees and charges.
- Overview of Tether
- Where to Buy and Sell Tether
- Top 10 Tether Exchanges by Currency Pairings
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to pay to open a Tether digital wallet?
- How much do exchanges charge to buy or sell Tether?
- Can Tether be mined?
- Does Tether have an expiry date?
- Can I buy and sell Tether on a mobile device?
- Do Tether exchanges offer a support service?
- When will be the best time or buy or sell Tether?
- Can I buy Tether using any currency?
- Can I purchase Tether using a different digital currency?
- How many different payment methods can I buy Tether with?
- Are all Tether exchanges the same?
Whilst the exchanges listed above are always going to allow you to buy or sell Tether at any time, you will need to be aware of just which crypto and fiat currencies you are going to be able to use to buy Tether or exchange Tether for.
With that in mind below I have listed the top 10 digital currency exchanges at which you will not only be able to buy or sell that digital currency but ones at which you will be able to use a range of different currencies in which to buy it too.
- BTC/USDT – If you want to do a BTC/USDT exchange then the one exchange that does perform the highest number of those types of digital currency trades each day is HitBTC. On average they perform around $53,750,500 of those trades each 24 hour period and as such the percentage of those particular trades performed each is day high at 14.90%.
- USDT/USD – You may be interested in doing a USDT/USD transaction and if so then one of the very best and certainly one of the most popular exchanges at which you can perform such exchanges at is Bitfinex. In regards to the volume of USDT/USD performed at that exchange over a day the volume is some $29,238,800 which is 8.10% of all such trades.
- BCH/USDT – Poloniex is going to be the digital currency exchange you will be best advised to visit if you wish to do a BCH/USDT exchange for they do a lot of those exchanges every single day of the week. In fact, their daily average of those exchanges is $25,675,100 which surprisingly is 7.12% of the total volume of such trades, so do consider using that exchange.
- BCC/USDT – As someone who does wish to do a BCC/USDT trade then there are a number of different exchanges that are always going to allow you to do such an exchange, and one that is recommended is Bittrex. Due to the simple fact that on average they perform in total in regards to BCC/USDT exchanges a volume of $17,729,300 you will always find you can buy or sell any amount.
- ETH/USDT – There are of course some digital currency exchanges that will allow you to perform a huge number of different digital currency transactions, and one such exchange is Poloniex. If you are seeking out an exchange that is going to allow you to perform ETH/USDT exchanges then thanks to their daily average volume being $10,323,400 of such trades you will never experience a problem buying or sell those digital currencies on their exchange.
- DASH/USDT – HitBTC will certainly be one of the very best digital currency exchanges that you should consider using it at any time of the night or day you wish to do DASH/USDT exchanges and you will have no difficulties performing such a trade on their exchange. They have a daily average of around $3,500,790 of such transactions performed on their exchange which guarantees fluidity.
- LTC/USDT – If you sign up to the HitBTC exchange then you are going to find a range of different digital currency options available to you in regards to buying or selling any quantity of such cryptocurrencies. You are going to be able to very easily and seamlessly perform LTC/USDT transactions and you may be interested to learn on average each day they perform around $3,248,750 of such exchanges.
- XRP/USDT – By choosing to use the Poloniex digital currency exchange then there are always going to be plenty of different digital currency exchange options available to you. Therefore if you are interested in doing XRP/USDT exchanges and want an exchange that can handle small or large volume of those currency transactions then this is certainly an exchange to consider using.
- XMR/USDT – HitBTC is the one digital currency exchange that I can highly recommend if you are looking for somewhere that you are always going to be able to perform XMR/UDST exchanges in a very cost effective way. They do perform one of the largest daily averages of such trades and that ensures no matter when you wish to buy or sell, then you are always going to be able to do so.
- ZEC/USDT – One additional digital exchange for you to consider using if it is ZEC/USDT trades you are looking to perform is the HitBTC exchange. The volume of those types of trades they perform on average is fairly large that being around $2,415,550 so you are definitely always going to be able to buy or sell any volumes that you require and will be able to do so easily and in a cost effective way.
I am now going to move onto a quite important final part of this guide to using the digital currency that is Tether for below I am going to be answer a large and very varied range of different questions that you may be looking or the answers to regarding that digital currency.
Always keep in mind however that if you do not find the answers to any specific digital currency related questions you may find the answers to them in some of the many other guides and articles I have compiled on this website, so do feel free to have a good look around this site.
You do however need to be aware of the fact that when you wish to buy or sell any digital currency such as Tether then there will be fees and charges in regards to buying and selling that digital currency, so always pick a low cost and reliable currency exchange.
As such it will pay dividends of you to spend some time comparing each of the fees and any additional charges imposed on you by different exchanges as some of them may actually offer you some very low and very reasonable fees.
With that in mind I want you to do now that Tether cannot be mined and as such there is only ever going to be a set number of those coins that are available and in existence and as such the value may be volatile or even fairly static too.
Tether may be a digital currency that you are thinking of investing in and as such you may be prepared to hold onto any quantity of them for as long as you like, which is something that you are always going to be able to do.
Keep in mind though that there are going to be no differences in the way you can buy or sell Tether irrespective of whether you use and online or mobile exchange platform, so you will be able to pick and choose just how to buy or sell Tether whenever you want to do so.
However, one thing that you will very quickly discover when you start to use any of the above named Tether exchanges is that all of them are very easy to use, so you will rarely if ever experience any problems when using any of them.
So if you are wondering when the best time will be to either buy or sell Tether then that is going to be up to you and a decision that you will have to make, but always try and secure the best exchange rate possible.
However, by opting to make use of one of the larger and more popular digital currency exchange you are going to find that those exchanges will always give you by far and away the biggest selection of currencies you can use to buy or even sell Tether.
I am more than happy to let you know that not only are you going to be able to buy and sell Tether using any of the major fiat currencies but you are always going to find plenty of different digital currency exchanges that will allow you to buy or sell it using different crypto currencies too.
As such another thing that you are going to have to add onto your checklist of wants and demands from any Tether exchange that you do decide to sign up to is having the ability of being able to pay for your order of Tether by using a payment method of your own choosing.
Well, that is not always going to be the case for some exchanges are going to be offering you a range of different extras and features, so keep that in mind and pick one that is best suited to what you are looking for.