XEM - USD
Last Trade Volume:
Last Trade Volume To:
Whilst some of the cryptocurrencies you will come across will have been around and in existence for many years now, there are some that are fairly new, and one of the newest cryptocurrencies is NEM and this guide is dedicated to it.
If you are interested in using one or more than one cryptocurrency then I have additionally put together a range of very informative guides that will introduce you to every single cryptocurrency currently available to help you decide which you may find the most appealing.
NEM is, as mentioned above one of the newer cryptocurrencies and that fact alone can either tempt many to make a beeline to start to use it or may actually put off many other people from using it.
The one main reason why people will be interested in using any brand new cryptocurrency is that there is always going to be the chance that its value could suddenly take off and increase at a lighting pace of knots.
However, there are always risks involved in using cryptocurrencies as their values may also decrease to, so you do need to be aware that there may be risks attached to using NEM, but please do read on as this guide will enlighten you on many unique aspects and features associate with using NEM.
NEM is going to allow you to move your money around in a very easily and seamless way, and if you want to get a basic understanding of how that cryptocurrency has been designed and how you can use it then watch the following video as all will then be revealed to you when you do so.
It will not take you very long to fully understand and get used to using NEM, but as with all things in life the more times you do use your NEM wallet and use it to send your funds around you will get more confident about doing so.
It is of course up to you whether using NEM is going to be something you wish to do and if that is the cryptocurrency you wish to buy and sell at any time then all of the following NEM exchanges are going to allow you to exchange any currency into NEM or turn NEM into most currencies too.
- Overview of NEM
- Where to Buy and Sell NEM
- Top 10 NEM Exchanges by Currency Pairings
- Featured Digital Currency Exchanges
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the best price to pay for NEM?
- Should I invest in NEM?
- Are Mobile NEM Exchanges available?
- Is it up to me when I use NEM?
- Can I use a one to one exchange?
- How robust and easy to use is NEM?
- Just how many NEM exchanges are there?
- Can I purchase small amounts of NEM?
- Do NEM exchanges accept e-wallet payments?
- Can I exchange NEM for Euros?
What you will find below is a full and definitive overview of the most popular exchanges that are going to enable you to turn and range of different currencies into NEM and back again if you do desire.
- NEM/USD – The Exrates exchange is the number one NEM exchange in regards to the volume of NEM exchanged and turned into USD. By virtue of the fact on average they have a volume of around 2.99% of all transactions performed in regards to turning NEM into US Dollars.
- NEM/USDT– It is the HitBTC digital currency exchange that is the most popular one by users of NEM who wish to turn their NEM holdings into USDT. A recent review of the volume of transactions made in those currencies revealed they had a volume of 8.14% of all related transactions performed for turning NEM into USDT.
- NEM/JPY – With an average volume of 0.01 of NEM transactions over a 24 hour period, if you are looking for a digital currency exchange that can turn your NEM into JPY then one to consider is Zaif. They are going to allow you to seamlessly exchange any volume of NEM holding and turn it into Japanese Yen via their established and reliable exchange.
- CNY/NEM – If you are looking for a NEM exchange on which you can turn BitConnect into NEM then based on the daily volumes of transactions one you should consider using is BTER for they had, when I checked, a volume of 0.01% of all related daily transactions, therefore making them the most popular exchange for those two currencies pairings.
- DOGE/NEM – There are many people it would seem who wish to turn DOGE into NEM, and if that is something that you are interested in doing then the Cryptopia digital currency exchange is the one that has the largest volume of daily trades on those two currencies. They handle on average, at the time of compiling this guide around 0.01% of related daily NEM transactions.
- NEM/EUR – Many people are looking to trade NEM for Euro and vice versa, and the LiteBit exchange is one of the exchanges that do handle a very large amount of those currency pairing transactions each day of the week. In regards to their share of NEM related transactions each day they handle around 0.07% of such transactions.
- XLM/NEM – Exchanging Stellar Lumens into NEM is going to be a breeze if you use the Bittrex exchange, and you will of course be able to do an exchange the other way around too at that digital currency exchange. They do handle a huge volume of daily NEM exchanges and that volume is on average around 0.02% of all of those NEM related transactions performed over a 24 hour period.
- BTC/NEM – Bitcoin maybe a currency you use a lot and if so if you wish to exchange any volume of that currency into NEM then the Bittrex exchange is probably going to be the one you should make use of. In regards to daily transactions performed in regards to those two currencies they process the largest volume of transactions at 28.89%.
- BIT/NEM – Whilst the number of people who wish to exchange Bitcoin into NEM is not as high as the number of people exchanging other currencies, there are still many people who do so each day. If you do wish to perform such an exchange then with a volume of 12.79% of all such transactions performed each day, HitBTC are the digital currency exchange that does handle the most transactions.
- BTC/NEM – Bitcoin can also be exchanged and turned into NEM at the Exrates exchange, and they do have a reasonable amount of such transactions performed each day, with their daily average volume of related transactions being some 2.94%, and as such you should not experience any problems performing such transactions on their exchange.
There are going to be fees and charges of course that you are going to have to pay and factor into any NEM exchange transactions you perform so always try and find an exchange that is both reliable and have the lowest fees and charges too.
You may wish to use a range of different cryptocurrencies for one reason or another and to learn more about all of the additional ones that you can make use of please do consult some of my additional guides and reviews which cover every single available cryptocurrency.
One of the main advantages of using the LocalBitcoin exchange is that you are going to be matched up with a person nearby to where you are who is looking to either buy or sell their cryptocurrencies, and as such all trades will take place in person.
You are able to leave ratings on each person that you have made an exchange with, and as such it does offer something of a much more one on one type of trading experience, and one you may actually prefer to a more standard type of exchange.
If this is a concept that does appeal to you or you want to learn more about how LocalBitcoin actually works, or simply see how many people nearby you have crypto currencies to exchange then take a look over their website.
Keep in mind it is always going to be the exchange rate you are setting that will enable you to lock in the best value when you are exchanging crypto currencies, so make sure you are offered the best exchange rate when using this service. Plus, you should always take the necessary precautions if and when you are exchange crypto currencies in person, so make sure that you do so.
You will possibly have already chosen a digital currency exchange, if you have been using any one particular crypto currency for any length of time, however it is always worth keeping your eyes peeled for any that are offering you a no nonsense and straight forward type of service.
With that in with another one to consider using is OKCoin who do of course offer a range of different ways that you can both buy and sell. Keep in mind that whilst some digital exchanges may offer you additional services some keep things nice and simple.
That is what you will find on offer when using the OKCoin digital currency exchange which is available as both an online platform and one that you can utilize on you smart phones too. Very reasonable fees are associated with this exchange and you will not find it complicated to use if you are new to crypto currency exchanges either.
As with all of the top 10 exchanges I have listed on this guide I would encourage you to read through the OKCoin website to find additional information to allow you to get a good idea of what they have to offer you when and if you need to use an exchange.
Never be in too much of a rush to sign up to any digital currency wallet or to start to use any one single cryptocurrency over any other, for you will always need to know which one is going to suit you the best. In this final section I will be answering a range of different questions related to using NEM.
The one thing that you should be looking to do however it to make a purchase of any quantity of NEM that you can afford and are comfortable to buy when the price is relatively low and then hang on to your holdings of NEM until such a time that the value increases in value, and that could of course be any time, but the value could go down too so keep that in mind too.
You will not notice any major differences in regards to buying or selling NEM irrespective of whether you choose to use an online exchange or a mobile exchange app. The fees and charges may different through depending on just which exchange you do choose to use.
If you do not perform their required number of transactions they require then you are going to have to pay additional fees and service charges, but that is not the case for you are going to be able to use NEM as and when you need to use their services and won’t have to commit to giving them a certain volume of business.
However, do keep in mind that if you choose to use Bitcoin as your preferred digital currency of choice then there is the LocalBitcoin exchange that will match you up with people nearby where you are so you can perform an exchange in person with them.
The entire service you will be accessing when you do start to use NEM has been designed with the end user in mind, so there are no technical abilities or any special skills you will need to be able to use NEM.
With that in mind whilst there are several that do, what you will be best off doing is to checkout just which ones do offer NEM as one of their listed digital currencies, and then compare the actual fees you are going to have to pay as they can and will vary from exchange to exchange.
With that in mind you should always try and figure out just how much NEM you wish to buy and then make a point of shopping around for the NEM digital currency exchange that is going to offer you the very lowest exchange rates and the lowest transaction fees too.
E-wallets when used by anyone wishing to make a purchase of NEM will see the owner of that e-wallet having to register and possibly go through a verification procedure when using a digital currency exchange that is to ensure it is the owner of the e-wallet that is making the purchase.
Euro therefore is one of many fiat currencies that you are going to be able to exchange your NEM coins for or will be able to buy NEM coins with, but as is always the case it will be the digital currency exchange you use that will determine the fees and charge you will have to pay for your transaction.