DASH - USD
Last Trade Volume:
Last Trade Volume To:
Dash, is one of many different cryptocurrencies that you may be thing of utilizing, however you may have already come across Dash before for it was formerly known as Darkcoin and XCoin, and is quite a commonly used digital currency.
It has often been the case that when someone starts using any cryptocurrency for the very first time they have to go on something of a steep learning curve to get their head around how to use it and what the pros and cons of using it are too.
However, the aim of Dash as a crypto currency is to be one of the most user-friendly cryptocurrencies and one that anyone with no experience of using any form of digital currency is very quick going to be able to understand and master using too.
This guide has been put together is such a way that I will walk you through every single aspect of using Dash, and will also point out anything unique about it or anything I feel you need to be aware of, and as such please do read on for you may find Dash may tick all of the right boxes in regards to what you are looking for from a cryptocurrency.
You shouldn’t have too many problems if any when you start to use Dash, but as this may be a cryptocurrency that you are still trying to get your head around, then I would advise you to simply watch the following video which should give you a basic outline of the service they have to offer you.
You can use Dash as soon as you like, but please do continue reading for there are going to be plenty of Dash exchanges that you can make use of, some of which will charge you some quite modest fees too, so it won’t be an expensive cryptocurrency for you to buy or sell.
Dash is a readily available cryptocurrency, and it may be one that you are very interested in using for any reason. If so then to enable you to buy or sell any amount of Dash you should consider making use of any of the following Dash exchanges, all of which offer a rapid hassle free service.
- Overview of Dash
- Where to Buy and Sell Dash
- Top 10 Dash Exchanges by Currency Pairings
- Frequently Asked Questions
- If I hold onto Dash will I make a profit over time?
- Should I make a purchase of Dash?
- Is Dash a high risk crypto currency?
- Which digital currency wallet is best?
- Can I exchange Dash for Chinese Yuan?
- When is Dash going to increase its value?
- Ate there lots of Dash exchanges available?
- Are there any local Dash exchanges?
- Can I use Dash at any time?
- Is Dash one of the better digital currencies I can use?
- Are web wallets accepted by Dash exchanges?
- Are the services offered by Dash complicated?
- Are all Dash transactions processed instantly?
To give you some ideas in regards to the many different currency pairing options available, below I have put together a listing of the most common Dash and currency pairings and will also let you know just which exchanges will allow you to perform such transactions.
- DASH/USD – The Bitfinex exchange is the number one Dash exchange in regards to the volume of Dash exchanged and turned into USD. By virtue of the fact on average they have a volume of around 7.22% of all transactions performed in regards to turning Dash into US Dollars.
- DASH/KRW – It is the Bithumb digital currency exchange that is the most popular one by users of Dash who wish to turn their Dash holdings into KRW. A recent review of the volume of transactions made in those currencies revealed they had a volume of 29.97% of all related transactions performed for turning Dash into South Korean Won.
- DASH/BTC – With an average volume of 2.57% of Dash transactions over a 24 hour period, if you are looking for a digital currency exchange that can turn your Dash into BTC then one to consider is Bittrex. They are going to allow you to seamlessly exchange any volume of Dash holding and turn it into Bitcoin via their established and reliable exchange.
- LTC/DASH – If you are looking for a Dash exchange on which you can turn Litecoin into Dash then based on the daily volumes of transactions one you should consider using is WEX for they had, when I checked, a volume of 0.67% of all related daily transactions, therefore making them the most popular exchange for those two currencies pairings.
- CNY/DASH – There are many people it would seem who wish to turn CNY into Dash, and if that is something that you are interested in doing then the xBTCe digital currency exchange is the one that has the largest volume of daily trades on those two currencies. They handle on average, at the time of compiling this guide around 0.01% of related daily Dash transactions.
- DASH/EUR – Many people are looking to trade Dash for Euro and vice versa, and the WEX exchange is one of the exchanges that do handle a very large amount of those currency pairing transactions each day of the week. In regards to their share of Dash related transactions each day they handle around 0.72% of such transactions.
- USDT/DASH – Exchanging USDT into Dash is going to be a breeze if you use the HitBTC exchange, and you will of course be able to do an exchange the other way around too at that digital currency exchange. They do handle a huge volume of daily Dash exchanges and that volume is on average around 14.13% of all of those Dash related transactions performed over a 24 hour period.
- ETH/DASH – Ethereum maybe a currency you use a lot and if so if you wish to exchange any volume of that currency into Dash then the WEX exchange is probably going to be the one you should make use of. In regards to daily transactions performed in regards to those two currencies they process the largest volume of transactions at 0.08%.
- NEO/DASH – Whilst the number of people who wish to exchange NEO into Dash is not as high as the number of people exchanging other currencies, there are still many people who do so each day. If you do wish to perform such an exchange then with a volume of 0.85% of all such transactions performed each day, WEX are the digital currency exchange that does handle the most transactions.
- XMR/DASH – Monero can be exchanged and turned into Dash at the Poloniex exchange, and they do have a reasonable amount of such transactions performed each day, with their daily average volume of related transactions being some 0.01%, and as such you should not experience any problems performing such transactions on their exchange.
There will of course be plenty of additional Dash exchanges that you can make use of and there will be plenty of additional exchanges that you can also buy and sell any quantity of Dash at too.
The one additional aspect of buying or sell Dash that you need to be aware of when using any exchange though is that there will be different fees and charges imposed on you for each transactions you make so always keep that in mind and select an exchange with modest fees and charges.
Most people very quickly get the hang of using digital currencies so if you do think it is going to be a very complicated environment to enter, then please do think again for you will soon master the way you can buy and sell Dash. The final section of this guide is going to be answering all manner of different questions that you may have about Dash.
You may wish to hang on to any purchase of Dash you have made, but always do make a point of keeping your eyes on the exchange rate value of that digital currency as much like any other it could suddenly and without any notice shoot up in value just as much as it could rapidly decrease in value too.
However, it does have to be said that those people who do tend to buy digital currencies of any type when they first appear and are made available are going to be the ones who will benefit from any increase in any upward swings in the value of those digital currencies should they rise in value.
However, being one of the newer digital and crypto currencies the current price of Dash is not going to be as high in value as when you choose to use some of the much longer established ones so do keep that in mind at all times.
Whilst the vast majority of them offer a fairly standard yet very highly secure way of storing any quantity of Dash coins, do keep in mind that some of the more advanced wallets do have some additional features attached and associated with then so pick your wallet wisely for the maximum flexibility.
Chinese Yuan therefore is one of many fiat currencies that you are going to be able to exchange your Dash coins for or will be able to buy Dash coins with, but as is always the case it will be the digital currency exchange you use that will determine the fees and charge you will have to pay for your transaction.
Dash can also rise and fall in value for plenty of additional reasons, including any major worldwide events or incidents, and as such when using it as an investment you should always be looking to purchase Dash when the price is low and not when it is high in value of course.
With that in mind whilst there are several that do, what you will be best off doing is to checkout just which ones do offer Dash as one of their listed digital currencies, and then compare the actual fees you are going to have to pay as they can and will vary from exchange to exchange.
However, do keep in mind that if you choose to use Bitcoin as your preferred digital currency of choice then there is the LocalBitcoin exchange that will match you up with people nearby where you are so you can perform an exchange in person with them.
You will not find that you are going to be charged anything extra in regards to processing fees if you only trade at certain times of the year, which is good to know that you will not be charged anything extra.
You are going to find that the value of Dash will of course swing in any direction often instantly, but in regards to the number and types of different Dash exchanges available and the currencies you can buy and sell it for, you will find plenty of them available to you.
Web wallets when used by anyone wishing to make a purchase of Dash will see the owner of that web wallet having to register and possibly go through a verification procedure when using a digital currency exchange that is to ensure it is the owner of the web wallet that is making the purchase.
There are of course plenty of extra guides that I have compiled throughout this website and you may find it handy to checkout some of them that are dedicated to Dash for a much deeper insight into how to use them and the main benefits that will be coming your way when you do so.
Please do be aware that there may be a short delay but not a very long one until out see your Dash crypto currency appearing in your Dash wallet, the amount of time it will take to arrive in that wallet can and will vary but it should not be very long before you see it appear in your Dash Wallet.